CAPA Shanghai Program
A global megacity of 24+ million people, Shanghai is dynamic, technologically advanced, and fast-paced. With the CAPA Shanghai Program, you'll have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience first-hand the evolution of the second most important economy in the world.
The CAPA Shanghai Program Fee includes:
- 12-15 academic credits for the semester, 6 in summer
- Classes held at the beautiful "garden campus" of East China Normal University (ECNU), a top-ranked institution easily accessible to downtown
- Optional for-credit internship (semesters only)
- Housing in international residence halls on campus at ECNU
- Access to ECNU campus facilities and student clubs
- Pre-paid transportation pass for use on the metro and buses
- Full-day study tour to Suzhou, a high-tech hub on a beautiful scenic waterway
- Overnight excursions to Beijing and Hangzhou (semesters only)
- Social events including an arrival reception and a farewell ceremony
- My Global City Shanghai, CAPA’s unique learning immersion program, which include business site visits to key locations in Shanghai
- Medical, travel, and accident insurance
- CAPA Shanghai student services and support, including 24-hour emergency on-call support
Over 50,000 students have studied abroad with CAPA!
- 40 years experience in study abroad education
- Personalized, experiential and academic programs that genuinely involve each student with the location, people and culture of their host city
- Affordable, fully accredited, semester and summer programs
- Need-based and access scholarships
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||04/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||08/30/2019||12/14/2019|
|Academic Year||2019||04/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.