CAPA DUBLIN PROGRAM
Busy, bustling Dublin heaves with a millennia’s worth of stories to be told, set against the soundscape of a thousand bands. Dublin has the feel of a village while it offers a wealth of cosmopolitan attractions and enormous diversity. With the CAPA Dublin Program, you'll engage the local community and explore this incredible Global City.
The CAPA Dublin Program Fee includes:
- 12-18 academic credits for the semester, 6 for summer
- Optional 3 to 6 credit-hour internships in selected majors
- Semesters: Residential housing at Griffith College; Summer: Shared apartments within the Dublin city center
- A hop on, hop off city bus tour of Dublin
- A full-day excursion to Belfast, Northern Ireland
- A half-day panoramic tour of Dublin
- Social events including an arrival reception, mid-term dinner (semesters only), and a farewell ceremony
- My Global City Dublin, CAPA’s unique learning immersion program
- Membership to Griffith College's Student Union (semesters)
- Medical, travel, and accident insurance
- CAPA Dublin student services and support, including 24-hour emergency on-call support
Over 50,000 Students Have Studied Abroad With CAPA!
- 40 years experience in study abroad education
- Personalized, experiential and academic programs that genuinely involve each student with the location, people and culture of their host city
- Affordable, fully accredited, semester and summer programs and internships
- Need-based and access scholarships
Learn more about us here or call us at 1.800.793.0334
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||2019||04/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||09/09/2019||12/14/2019|
|Academic Year||2019||04/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.