The University of Auckland is an internationally renowned university located in the heart of Auckland, which is known for its mild climate, multicultural population and proximity to the ocean.
Subject strengths include biology, marine studies, engineering, health sciences and architecture. They also excel at business, with an AACSB accredited school and the brand new, purpose-built Owen G. Glenn Building. Field study options are available in some areas to give you the opportunity to apply the concepts you are learning in the classroom to the real world.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.