This innovative six-week summer research program is perfect if you want to gain a practical, focused research experience in a unique environment over the summer. Projects in math, engineering, biology, physics and chemistry are available. The University of Queensland is one of the top universities in Australia, and as such, it has excellent science facilities and laboratories, including its own research buildings on Heron Island and North Stradbroke Island. This opens up unique opportunities for critical research regarding the Great Barrier Reef and more.
- Faculty mentors will work closely to direct your work and continued growth and development in your chosen research topic.
- Participate in weekly research group meetings and attend engagement departmental seminars in the discipline of your project.
- You'll enjoy the convenient accommodations of self-catered apartments as well as many of the activities that are organized by campus clubs and societies that will allow you to take advantage of your idyllic surroundings.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.