Panthers Abroad Scholarship
APPLICATION GUIDEEligibility: At the time of your application, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a PVAMU degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student enrolled for at least six hours.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 as an undergraduate student or a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 as a graduate student.
- Have completed all developmental courses.
- Be in good academic and conduct standing.
- Have completed a PVAMU Study Abroad Application through the Study Abroad Portal.
The following students are NOT eligible to apply:
- A student who completes his/her degree prior to beginning the education abroad program/course.
- A student who wishes to participate in a study abroad program in his/her country of citizenship.
- A student whose proposed study abroad program offers no organized instruction such as seminars, lectures, laboratories, or other formal learning experiences.
- A student who is applying for a non-established program or a program in the United States.
- A student who received a prior PVAMU study abroad scholarship through the Office of International Programs and did not comply with the requirements unless due to extenuating circumstances as determined by the Office of International Programs.
Directions: For Spring 2019 all the application documents must be complete and submitted online through this website by October 15th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Summer 2019 applications must be submitted by February 15th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Note: To begin your scholarship application you must first select a study abroad program to apply to.